Unless agreed upon between the Parties involved otherwise, the group is at least 15 (fifteen) visitors.
In case, the Partner and or his Client cancels its order in times stipulated below, service provider is entitled to charge the Partner and the Partner undertakes to pay cancellation penalties as follows:
- 7 (seven) or more calendar days prior to scheduled visit no cancellation fee
- 6 (six) to 1 (one) calendar day prior to scheduled visit 50% (fifty per cent) cancellation fee of total price
- On the day of scheduled visit or in case of no check-in at all 100% (one hundred per cent) cancellation fee of total price
- In case the Partner reduces the number of visitors in a group on a date of scheduled visit/program without prior notification to service provider, he is allowed to do so without facing order cancellation fee on a condition that such a reduction in number of visitors does not exceed limit of 10% (ten per cent) of the visitors.
- 24 hours or more prior to scheduled visit no cancellation fee
- 24 hours or less to the scheduled visit or in case of no check-in at all 100% (one hundred per cent) of total price
This is the GDPR Policy for Staropramen Visitor Centre, accessible from centrumstaropramen.cz
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including Facebook, Instagram , will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +420 602 488 870